Selecting the right window treatment provider
Picking out window treatments for your home or office may feel overwhelming with all of the available choices. You don’t only need to understand the different types of window treatment available but also the ideal lighting conditions or privacy requirements for the living space. Making the right decision while simultaneously considering all these aspects can prove to be quite a challenge.
To make the selection process more manageable, it suggested that you hire an experienced professional. However, with so many options to choose from, finding an expert who is well-versed in their line of work can be difficult.
To help make your search more straightforward, here’s a list of the top five things to look for when hiring a window treatment or decor provider
1. Quality. When it comes to hiring a contractor for any home improvement, the client should expect quality work, which dictates their perception of the entire experience.
To provide quality work, at DP Interiors, we pay attention to the details and the complexity of the window treatment sort by the client. As a client, you will be provided with a timeline for the job that also includes the specific materials that will be used. The lead time to procure the selected material to be used in their window treatment can vary from one material to another, but we ensure that you are aware of these details. We also provide a realistic time frame for completing the job with exceptional quality
2. Professionalism.A customer should expect competence when comes to dealing with a contractor as it affects every aspect of customer service. Professionalism includes the positive communication over the telephone before starting a job, the demeanor while performing the job, interaction with other family members of the customer including pets, and to the very end where cleaning up is done, leaving the premises as it was in its original state.
At DP Interiors, we take pride in trying to excel in professionalism in every aspect of the job, from beginning to the very end. We strive to provide you with a very positive experience in working with us. We will respond quickly to your calls, texts, and emails that may require an appointment re-scheduling due to inability to keep a set appointment, a request to change the style of window treatment, and various other inquiries.
3. Approachability. It is a common practice for a potential customer to shop around before selecting a contractor to perform a specific job. The likelihood of them sending inquiries to several service providers at the same time is very likely. The sooner you can get back to the customer with your responses to their inquiries, questions and special needs can likely put a contractor in a better position to get the job
DP Interiors is known to get back to clients with their inquiries rather quickly. We understand that everyone’s time is valuable and the chance of winning over a customer is greater when being responsive to their needs. We want you to be happy with the end product and will go the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied with our investment in the window treatment you have chosen.
We aim to give you a reason to spread the word about our quality and competitive work your peers, relatives, and friends and possibly give us the opportunity to serve their window treatment needs as they arise.
4. Reliability and Punctuality. Being punctual is of vital importance to any aspect of service. Time is valuable as clients may have other obligations and commitments that they need to reschedule or rearrange to ensure that they are home when a service provider arrives. Not getting to the appointment on time can leave a potential customer with a negative impression of the respective company they are dealing with.
At DP Interiors, we prepare ahead of time for appointments to ensure prompt arrival, knowing the areas traffic conditions on any given date. We have been providing window treatment services in all of the greater Washington DC area and very familiar with road conditions surrounding the area. We work with you to figure out the best way to contact you in case there is a chance of not meeting the set schedule due to unavoidable circumstances such as road closure due to a major accident or some form of emergency road construction that will delay the arrival time.
5. Competitive Price. It is well known that the price given for a service to a potential client will dictate whether a contractor can get the client to hire their company to perform the work. Being upfront with the customer about the final cost and explaining the cost breakdown such as the cost of material options can make the customer understand and feel better about the money they are planning to spend.
At DP Interiors, we provide you with every component that contributes to the cost of the specific window treatment option including material procurement, shipping costs, markups and time involved in creating the window décor. If there is a chance of cost being increased due to unforeseen circumstances and/or accessibility to the area(s) to be treated, we will try our best to keep you informed.
If you are looking for a professional window treatment company serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, reach out to DP Interiors. We are registered in the State of Maryland and are a BBB accredited business. We provide custom drapes, blinds, shades, shutters and all other window treatments for the direct work room price. Over the past fifteen years, we have earned a reputation of being ethical, honest and committed while delivering products that ooze quality and reliability. Our goal is to provide our quality work at an affordable price to our beloved customers building long-term relationships with them.